I´m Carmen and I’m a creative Brand Content Specialist 💡 located in the Netherlands 📍with experience in Digital Marketing, Social Media and PR. I’m a passionate professional, always eager to learn, and with an entrepreneurial mindset.
Currently, I’m working as Global Brand Content Specialist at Quinny, a brand of Dorel Juvenile. I’m mainly focused on the digital content area, where I’m developing my storytelling, strategic, and tactical skills. Prior to this experience, I’ve filled other positions in the same field, such as communication specialist. Additionally, I´ve always been doing some freelance jobs for small businesses and volunteering support. You will find out more about projects and experience.
Experience in the Marketing Communications field
Some words about my current and past experiences.
Global Brand Content Specialist | Quinny
As Global Brand Content Specialist with special focus on digital my tasks can be grouped into three main areas:
• Brand Communications: Collaboration with different teams and agencies for new product communication campaign plans and content creation. Support multi-channel campaign development and execution. Track trends within millennial parents, competitive landscape and digital world.
• Social Media: Optimize social media channel mix. Maximize the engagement and reach of social media content by leading the content creation process and being on top of relevant trends. Global distribution of social media content. Development and execution of a social media posting strategy. Maintaining and management of global content calendar for all social media channels. Collaboration with the different teams and agencies for execution. Deliver communication counsel to internal executives on both short and long-term challenges and opportunities.
• Influencer management and e-PR: Development of global strategy for product placement in cooperation with influencers. Support local influencer activations.
Communication Specialist | INNERGY
• Marketing Communications (main focus on digital marketing): Support communication strategy and execution ensuring the growth of a strong digital presence across platforms. Up-to-date web content strategies and executions. Implementing proper SEO and development of SEM campaigns. Content development and execution. Track web analytics and campaign performance.
• Social Media: B2B social media strategy across channels. Management of content calendar. Development and execution of social media content keeping a close eye on engagement and effectiveness.
• PR and e-PR: Develop media strategies through professional magazines and media. Organization of events and activities of different natures, from international trade-shows all over the world to internal events.
Others. Collaborating with sales to carry out B2B strategies and actions. Working together with HR on talent attraction programs and activities to improve the internal atmosphere.
Regarding my education in marketing and communication📚
I´m an ongoing learner. I´m feeling curious to understand the current environment and I´m always willing to study and learn what is going to help me improve my performance and keep my inspiration elevated. My most recent training is a course on Influencer Marketing.
In 2016 I got graduated in Marketing by the CEU Cardenal Herrera University in Spain. That year I earned the final bachelor’s degree award as the best student of marketing in the 2016 class. Before in 2014, I graduated in Advertising and PR by the same University.
Other training worth mention:
In 2018: Master in SEO
In 2017: Selected to take part in a special program to develop professional and leadership skills.
A great complement along my career has been my desire to put learnings into practice. So in 2013, I started my first internship and since then I kept working all my years as a student.
How working with me will look like? Am I going to be the missing piece in your puzzle? Let´s find out below! In this section, I explain to you more about who I am and how it could be the experience of working including me in your team as a brand content specialist.
1# Proactive and enthusiastic:
I always try to do my best and bring positive energy to the team, let´s say: “I didn’t learn how to give only 99%”. In my daily life, I feel comfortable taking initiative, working, and leading others. I possess the ability to work independently and collaboratively.
Always curious and creative, I’m a drive to success person who is always looking for opportunities to improve.
2# ASAP [ Analyze, Synthesize, Assemble and Prioritize] “Able to see the overall picture but capable of driving on details”
I believe good ideas without a strong strategy and the ability to implement them are just like words in a Powerpoint presentation. I like to put my ideas in order, make them simple and effective, and turn them into reality. With the purpose of carrying out efficient planning and achieving the set goals I always follow this useful acronym. This method helps me to be more productive, for instance by setting priorities I am able to meet deadlines and work efficiently within fast-paced environments.
3# Flexible, able to multitask, able to learn.
Besides, I have a can-do mentality and no fear of challenges. I consider myself a person with a flexible attitude towards changes and an open mind to embrace new developments, cultural interaction and different-opinion environments.
Do you need people ready to be hands-on at any time? There is your woman!